- How do I join JustJoomla.com?
- What types of membership accounts do you have at JustJoomla.com?
- How much does a paid membership subscription cost?
- What am I buying?
- Which plan is best for me?
- What happens when my subscription ends?
- When my subscription ends, will the software keep working?
- Do I have to keep paying the subscription on a recurring basis?
- What currency do you sell in?
- How do I purchase a subscription?
- What if I can't pay via PayPal?
- What is your refund policy?
- What license is your software released under?
- Is your software source code encrypted or obfuscated in any way?
- Does your software connect to an external licensing server in order to work?
- Where do I download the software after purchasing a subscription?
- I forgot to download something, and my subscription has expired. Can you give me access?
- What sort of things does the support service cover?
- I need support with a problem - how do I get it?
- I've spent days trying to figure out a problem - and I'm just so totally pissed!
- I've found a bug with the software - what should I do?
- I'm getting a clash between your software and another template/extension
- Everyone else has a forum for support - why don't you?
- I need help with a bunch of custom alterations to the software. Can you help with that?
What am I buying?
|You're not purchasing a product - you're paying a subscription for access to a range of downloads and support services.|
What happens when my subscription ends?
|You won't be able to access the Support Center to receive support, and you won't be able to access the downloads any more.|
What currency do you sell in?
|All of our sales and quotes for custom work are handled in US dollars.|
What if I can't pay via PayPal?
|Contact us for alternative payment instructions, as we've got a backup payment processor which will enable you to pay via credit card or bank wire transfer.|
Is your software source code encrypted or obfuscated in any way?
|No. As we release our software under the Creative Commons GNU GPL license - we do not use any encryption or obfuscation of the code. It's all fully-accessible source code.|
Does your software connect to an external licensing server in order to work?
|No. We don't put anything into our software that would make it reliant on another site.|
Where do I download the software after purchasing a subscription?
|Click on the downloads link in the top menu, and log into your account. Once you're logged into your account - you'll be able to access downloads which require a subscription.|
I've spent days trying to figure out a problem - and I'm just so totally pissed!!!
|"More fool you". Support services are here for a reason - and that reason is to solve the problems for you. If you can't find a solution to a problem after consulting the user guide and checking that you've got all of the configuration settings dealt with - then the next thing you should have done is submit a support ticket. No customer should still be trying to solve a problem after an hour. So, if you choose to punish yourself for days - don't come bitchin' to us about it. If you have worked yourself up into a fit of rage or anger because you failed to heed our advice - get your temper in check - and then submit a support ticket about the problem. We don't need to hear about how pissed you are and we're not here to be the target of your abuse - because as stated - you've done this to yourself.|