Please read the Raptor Services terms and conditions outlined below before joining the JustJoomla.com membership site, as joining JustJoomla.com implies you agree to and accept the terms and conditions outlined in this document.
Access to Site
In order to use this site, you must have access to the world wide web. It is your responsibility to provide all equipment and services necessary to do this, such as an internet service provider for the connection, and equipment such as a computor and modem or other access device. You are solely responsible for all charges associated with connecting to this web site.
Use of Site
- You must be a person 13 years of age or older to join this site and use our services.
- You must use your legal name and a valid email address.
- You are the only person who can use your account and you are responsible for your account security and all activity associated with your account.
- You may not share your login details with others, your membership is not transferable to someone else, and you will promptly notify us if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your membership.
- You are responsible for all content and activity that occurs under your account.
- You may not use this service for any unauthorized purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction or ours.
A valid PayPal account is required for the payment of subscription support membership packages, and if this is not accessible to you - contact us for alternative payment instructions.
Our products and services are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products or information.
Raptor Services is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods and services through JustJoomla.com, and we do not issue refunds after the membership process is completed. It is your responsibility to understand this before registering and paying for any subscription support membership package on this site.
All editorial content, tutorials and graphics on this site are protected by copyright law and are the property of their respective copyright holders. They may not be copied or distributed without the express permission of the copyright holder, and you may contact us for details.
- Our helpdesk system supports:- installation issues, configuration issues, and how-to use questions associated with unmodified versions of our software.
- E-mail support is is not provided, and requests for support received via email will be deleted without further comment.
- Free membership provides access to the free downloads only.
- Paid support packages provide access to certain downloadable products associated with the package purchased, and access to the helpdesk ticketing system for support from support staff.
- You must have a current support package subscription for the component you're seeking support for. For example - you cannot seek support for EZ Autos issues from support staff if you only have a current EZ Realty support subscription.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Verbal, physical, written or any other form of abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution of any kind, psychological abuse or unwarranted fits of anger) towards any employee, site member, or company representative will result in immediate account termination.
- You must not use site services and facilities etc for the purpose of spamming any products and services. This includes promoting products and services as part of forum posts, forum signatures or by any other means. JustJoomla.com has advertising space and promotional mechanisms available for developers - so you must make use of these.
- The failure of Raptor Services to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the terms of service and membership will not constitute a waiver of the right or provision.
Modifications to Products and Services
- Raptor Services reserves the right to redevelop, modify, withdraw and release new Joomla addons through JustJoomla.com without prior notice.
- Raptor Services reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the services or any part of it with or without notice. Raptor Services will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the services provided on this site.
Modification of Terms of Service
We reserve the right to change or modify the terms of service and membership at any time and your continued use of this site will be conditioned upon the terms of service and membership in force at the time of your use.
Denial of Access
The terms of service and membership constitute an agreement that is effective unless and until terminated by us. If you fail to comply with any term or provision of this agreement, you agree that we, in our sole discretion, may terminate your access to our site.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Raptor Services with respect to its subject matter, superseding any prior agreements, arrangements and undertakings between you and Raptor.
Should any part of this Agreement be or become invalid or unenforceable, that part may be severed from this Agreement. Such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Agreement.
This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws for the time being in force in the State of Queensland, Australia and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of that State.